Why salt water chlorination?
- Eliminates irritation to eyes and skin
- Reduces unpleasant odors and taste
- Save costly expenses wasted on chlorine
- Automate chlorinating process
- Refreshing sparkling pool water
- Applicable with all pool surfaces
How does it work?
After the unit is installed, the first application of salt is added to your pool. Once the salt is diluted into your pool, the salinated water is converted into a chlorine gas through the process of electrolysis. This chlorine gas sanitizes and purifies the water preventing algae build up. The chlorine gas that is produced is a more natural form of chlorine. Therefore reducing burning eyes, chemical odors, vinyl liner fading and eliminating your chlorine expenses.
- Water flow detector
- Longtime cell life of 10,000-25,000 hours
- Digital display membrane panel
- Accurate salinity level reading
- Adjustable chlorine output
- Super chlorination mode
- High & low salt indicators & protection (working sale from 2,300PPM to 6,500PPM)
- High & low temperature indicators & protection (working temperature from 50F to 140F)
- Cell failed indicator
- Cell self-cleaning
- Easy setting design
- Smart chlorinator program
Saltwater chlorinators and supplies are sold at each of our 7 Southern California locations