The Compupool CPSC Salt Chlorinator is regarded as the most efficient chlorine generator on the market. The compact design is accompanied by a digital display to give you efficiency without cluttering up your equipment area.
Why salt water chlorination?
- Eliminates irritation to eyes and skin
- Reduces unpleasant odors and taste
- Save costly expenses wasted on chlorine
- Automate chlorinating process
- Refreshing sparkling pool water
- Applicable with all pool surfaces
How does it work?
After the unit is installed, the first application of salt is added to your pool. Once the salt is diluted into your pool, the salinated water is converted into a chlorine gas through the process of electrolysis. This chlorine gas sanitizes and purifies the water preventing algae build up. The chlorine gas that is produced is a more natural form of chlorine. Therefore reducing burning eyes, chemical odors, vinyl liner fading and eliminating your chlorine expenses.
- Digital LCD display
- LED indicator lights
- High and low salt fault lights
- No flow indicator
- Self regulation when a high salt content is detected
- Weather protection
- Winter mode application
- Super Chlorination mode
- Easy set touch pad
- Automatic operation
- Quick and simple installation process
- Can be installed on new or existing pools
- Built in digital time clock with backup battery
- UV resistant plastic casing
- Water temperature sensor to improve salt reading accuracy
Saltwater chlorinators and supplies are sold at each of our 10 Southern California locations